Strong Adhesion Polyurethane Water Based Alkyd Resin For Nitrocellulose Coatings
Two-component polyurethane coating Feature
- Excellent chemical and oil resistance
- Strong adhesion
- Low temperature curing performance
- High decorative performance
- Performance diversity, adjustability. Through the improvement of the formula, the polyurethane coating film can be made into a high hardness coating film, or can be made into an elastic coating film with excellent flexibility, which greatly enhances the application range of the polyurethane coating.
- High temperature resistance and low temperature resistance.
- The film is non-toxic after curing.
- Environmentally friendly low voc coating
Polyurethane paint is polyurethane paint. It is strong in film, full of luster, strong adhesion, water resistant, abrasion resistant and corrosion resistant. It is widely used in high-grade wood furniture and can also be used on metal surfaces.
Characteristics of two-component polyurethane paint: Hydroxy-curable polyurethane paint has the advantages of being dry at room temperature, low toxicity, tough film, high gloss, good adhesion, corrosion resistance, oil resistance and water resistance. It is used in metal and cement. , wood and rubber, leather and other materials. Catalytic curable polyurethane lacquer coating has good oil, water, acid and alkali resistance, organic solvent resistance, and has good adhesion and wear resistance. It is generally used as a surface coating for wood, concrete, etc. Floor paint). Two-component polyurethane coatings generally consist of an isocyanate prepolymer (also known as a low molecular urethane polymer) and a hydroxyl-containing resin, commonly referred to as a curing agent component and a main component.
Two-component polyurethane coating advantage
- Some varieties of coatings (such as epoxy, chlorinated rubber, etc.) have good protection and poor decorativeness; some varieties (such as nitrocellulose lacquer) have good decorative properties and poor protection. However, polyurethane paint is both protective and decorative, and can be used for the coating of high-grade wood, piano, and large passenger aircraft.
- the paint film has strong adhesion. Polyurethane, like epoxy, can be formulated as an excellent binder. Therefore, the coating film has excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces (metal, wood, rubber, concrete, certain plastics, etc.). The author's experience is that for some metal surfaces, the adhesion of polyurethane paint is slightly inferior to that of epoxy paint; but for rubber, the polyurethane paint exceeds the epoxy paint.
- the elasticity of the coating film can be adjusted according to the needs of the distribution ratio, can be adjusted from the extremely hard coating to the extremely flexible elastic coating, while the general paint such as epoxy, unsaturated polyester, amino alkyd, etc. can only It is difficult to impart high elasticity by making a rigid coating.
- the coating film has excellent chemical resistance, acid, alkali, salt liquid, petroleum products, so it can be used as maintenance coating for drilling platforms, ships, chemical plants, and inner wall coating of petroleum storage tanks.
- can be dried at high temperatures, but also can be cured at low temperatures. In a typical room temperature curing coating: epoxy, polyurethane, and unsaturated polyester, epoxy and unsaturated polyesters are difficult to cure below 10 ° C. Only polyurethane can be cured at 0 ° C, so the construction season long. Because it can be cured quickly at room temperature, it can be used for large-scale projects such as large oil tanks and large aircraft to achieve better performance than ordinary baking varnishes.
- polyurethane paint can be made resistant to -40 ° C low temperature varieties. It can also be made into high temperature insulating varnish with properties close to polyimide.
- The electromagnetic wire coated with polyurethane paint can be used for automatic assembly of tin in molten solder without scraping paint. It is especially suitable for the assembly of telecommunication equipment and instruments.
- it can be combined with polyester, polyether, epoxy, alkyd, polyacrylate, cellulose acetate butyrate, vinyl chloride vinyl acetate co-ester, asphalt, dry oil, etc., according to different requirements Made into many varieties.
- can be made into solvent, liquid solvent-free, powder, water, single filling, two filling and other forms to meet different needs.
- 200 KGS / Steel Drum
|Appearance:||Clear And Clean Liquid||Viscosity:||35000~45000 CPS (25°C )|
|Non-Volatiles:||80 ± 1%||Acid Value:||10 MgKOH/g|
|OH Value:||150 (100%)||Color , Gardner:||≤ 1|
|Solvent:||Xylene||Name:||Short-oil Alkyd Resin|
Expiration date - 12 Months
* A MSDS of the products is available on request.
Typical starting formulation for:
PU glossy finishes
LGalk 3-C880 Alkyd Resin 49%
Ethyl acetate 15%
Butyl acetate 10%
Silicone-free surface agent(BYK301) 1%
Desmsdur L-75 (Bayes) 64%
Butyl acetate 25%
Part A / Part B = 2 / 1
NCO / OH = 1 / 1
Ethyl acetate 10%
Butyl acetate 30%
Methoxyethyl acetate 20%